TOGETHER WE’RE STRONGER!
We are a dynamic community of librarians and library staff bringing valuable experience and a willingness to ensure the best quality of service to meet user needs. All of our members are actively involved in pursuing innovative and cost-effective ways to benefit our faculty and students. Collaboration maximizes benefits to, and builds capacity within, our member institutions.
Our purpose is to enhance post-secondary education, research, and scholarly communication in Atlantic Canada by:
- providing a venue to influence public policy
- advocating on matters relevant to members and the post-secondary community
- fostering cooperation and resource sharing
- supporting consortial purchasing to achieve optimal savings
- coordinating library services among member institutions
- improving the delivery of information services
- providing a network of colleagues, so that all levels of staff can have a voice in regional initiatives
Much of our work is done through our Committees, Working Groups, and Board of Directors. Membership is reflective of staff from all aspects of library service.
Interested in becoming more involved, or in becoming a member, please contact us at email@example.com.
Download the "Together We're Stronger" info sheet.
Last Updated: June 2017