TOGETHER WE’RE STRONGER!
We are a dynamic community of librarians and library staff bringing valuable experience and a willingness to ensure the best quality of service to meet user needs. All of our members are actively involved in pursuing innovative and cost-effective ways to benefit our faculty and students. Collaboration maximizes benefits to, and builds capacity within, our member institutions.
Our purpose is to enhance post-secondary education, research, and scholarly communication in Atlantic Canada by:
- providing a venue to influence public policy
- advocating on matters relevant to members and the post-secondary community
- fostering cooperation and resource sharing
- supporting consortial purchasing to achieve optimal savings
- coordinating library services among member institutions
- improving the delivery of information services
- providing a network of colleagues, so that all levels of staff can have a voice in regional initiatives
Interested in becoming more involved, or in becoming a member, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the "Together We're Stronger" info sheet.
Last Updated: July 26, 2017