CAUL-CBUA enhances teaching, learning, and research in Atlantic Canada through the provision of information resources, library resource sharing, collaborative projects, and shared professional development.
CAUL-CBUA supports member institutions in the provision of exceptional library services and resources to help our institutions achieve academic and scholarly excellence.
We value creativity, collaboration, engagement, and decisions based on best practices.
TOGETHER WE’RE STRONGER!
We are a dynamic community of librarians and library staff bringing valuable experience and a willingness to ensure the best quality of service to meet user needs. All of our members are actively involved in pursuing innovative and cost-effective ways to benefit our faculty and students. Collaboration maximizes benefits to, and builds capacity within, our member institutions.
Our purpose is to enhance post-secondary education, research, and scholarly communication in Atlantic Canada by:
- providing a venue to influence public policy
- advocating on matters relevant to members and the post-secondary community
- fostering cooperation and resource sharing
- supporting consortial purchasing to achieve optimal savings
- coordinating library services among member institutions
- improving the delivery of information services
- providing a network of colleagues, so that all levels of staff can have a voice in regional initiatives
Interested in becoming more involved, or in becoming a member, please contact us at email@example.com.
Download the "Together We're Stronger" info sheet.
Last Updated: September 23, 2019