Board of Directors Meeting, Fall 2012
Motion to adopt the Unrestricted Funds Policy as presented. Approved.
Motion to amend By-law #47 Financial Year to read the fiscal year end of the Corporation shall be March 31. Approved.
Motion that until such time as the By-Laws are amended to comply with the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act, the CAUL-CBUA Board of Directors shall agree to work within a fiscal year end of March 31. Approved.
- MDY to inform CRKN re: Elaine MacInnis’ appointment as CAUL rep on NRT.
- MDY, LB, GB to form By-Laws Revision Committee
- LM, KK & PM to bring a draft CAUL-CBUA “about”/vision statement to winter meeting
- GB to contact Directors re: committee priorities
- J. Thompson to revise consortia purchasing statement for winter meeting
- TH to edit the unrestricted policy as per LB suggestions
- TH to prepare plan for sustaining CAUL-CBUA employee positions
- GB to investigate an institution virtually hosting the lunch & learn series
- Research/Innovation Grant Committee: provide guidelines for the innovation award;incorporate suggestions for dissemination of research (APLA Pres/Bulletin)
- ML to check with APLA planning committee about strategic planning session
- GB to look at the previous strategic planning session results & summarize to help move forward with planning
|3. CAULCBUA Board Meeting - 2012 - Spring - Minutes - Draft.pdf||0 bytes|
|7. Audit Committee Report.pdf||26.87 KB|
|8. Manager Report to the Board - fall meeting.pdf||90.02 KB|
|12. Communications Committee Update.pdf||30.79 KB|
|6b. CAUL Budget Update 2nd Quarter 2012-2013.pdf||46.55 KB|