New e-resource: EMBASE biomedical answers
Attention Nursing students and Faculty! The database EMBASE, a major biomedical and pharmaceutical database indexing international journals, is now available at UNB Libraries.
• Over 32 million records, including MEDLINE titles
• Over 8,500 journals from over 95 countries, including MEDLINE titles
• Over 2,900 indexed journals unique to Embase
• Over 1.5 million records added yearly, with an average of over 6,000 each day
• Over 2.4 million conference abstracts indexed from more than 7,000 conferences dating from 2009
• Full-text indexing of drug, disease and medical device data